- Noodles uncut
- Herbs of all kinds
- Roasted peanuts
- Fried onion
- Minced garlic
- Fish sauce
- Five Flavors Seasoning Pack
Boulder Pho Longmont is serving delicious Special BBQ Pork – Phở Thịt Nướng BBQ. If you love this dish, please Order Here. Thank You!
- Noodles cut into bite-sized pieces, pay attention to buy the type of pho used to make pho rolls, delicious to eat.
- Make fish sauce: 2 tablespoons of sugar + half a teaspoon of salt + 3 tablespoons of fish sauce + 4 tablespoons of warm water + minced garlic
- Marinate meat: 1 teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of garlic + crushed onions, marinate for 10-30 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Fry the onions until golden and drain the oil, or you can buy them at a dry goods store.
- Fry the meat to ensure that the meat is golden crispy, not scorched and make sure the meat is cooked, low heat from 15 minutes – 20 minutes (Or you can grill)
- Raw vegetables are cut into small pieces, arranged around, the meat is left to cool, cut into bite-sized pieces, decorated so that it is eye-catching, and finally sprinkled with peanuts.