Grilled shrimp with chili salt perfectly combines the spicy taste of chili, the salty taste of salt and the sweetness of shrimp meat, so this dish will entice you in a slow, gradual way. They are very suitable for BBQ parties with friends, family meals. In today’s article, in addition to using a regular charcoal stove, we will guide you to make this dish with a home oven.
- Black tiger shrimp: 500g. Note: you should choose a fresh shrimp, bright shrimp shell, when pressed with your hand, the shrimp still has elasticity.
- Horny chili: 5
- Lettuce: 50gr
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
- Cucumber: 1 fruit
- Green peppercorn: 1 branch
- Spices: minced garlic, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, pepper powder, paprika, chili sauce, fish sauce, sugar, granulated salt.
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Black tiger shrimp: After buying, cut off the beard, only the back, then wash and dry.
- Chili peppers: Wash and remove the stalks. You crush 3 fruits, leave the rest.
- Green pepper: Separate the seeds, wash and dry.
- Fresh lemon: Squeeze the juice
- Cucumber: Wash, slice and eat. Lettuce: remove damaged leaves, wash and dry.
- Bamboo skewers: soak in cold water so that when grilling, the skewers do not burn, then take them out and drain for about 10 minutes.
Step 2: Marinate Grilled Shrimp With Salt and Chili
- How to marinate grilled shrimp with salt and pepper is not difficult, you just need to prepare enough spices and marinate in the right quantity, the shrimp dish will be delicious and mouth-watering. In this recipe for grilled shrimp with salt and pepper, we share with you the secret to excellently marinating shrimp.
- After preliminary processing, you bring to marinate with minced garlic, crushed chili, 1 tablespoon of fine salt, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of monosodium glutamate, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of pepper, ½ teaspoon of chili powder, 2 tablespoons of chili sauce. , 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, stir well and put in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to absorb the spices. Remember to put it in the fridge to keep the shrimp fresh!
Step 3: Bake the Shrimp
- After marinating the shrimp, take the bamboo skewers to skewer each shrimp.
- Prepare a charcoal stove and a grill. When the fire is just red, put each shrimp on the griddle, when baking, pay attention to turn the shrimp evenly and continuously because shrimp are easy to cook. The shrimp meat is cooked evenly, the outside is brick red, the aroma from salt and shrimp is reached.
Step 4: Make the Dipping Sauce
- Put 2 horned chili peppers, 2 tablespoons of salt, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, and ground pepper in a mortar and pound it into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Step 5: Present the Dish
- Arrange the sliced cucumber and laksa leaves for decoration and put the grilled shrimp on a plate, served with the mixed dipping sauce to complete the dish.