Crispy fried chicken wings are a dish suitable for both adults and children. So let’s learn how to make crispy fried chicken wings below to change the taste for the whole family!
- Chicken wings: 500g
- Cornstarch: 30g
- Deep fried dough: 250g
- Some garlic cloves
- Chili sauce or ketchup
- Cooking oil, pepper, chili powder, salt, seasoning
Prepare and Marinate Chicken Wings
- Bought chicken wings lightly squeezed with a little white salt and rinsed with clean water, drained. Then, leave the chicken wings whole or cut into 2-3 pieces.
- Put the chicken wings in a bowl and marinate with minced garlic, 1 teaspoon seasoning, a little pepper, salt and paprika for about 30 minutes – 1 hour.
Prepare Deep Fried Dough
- Put the cornstarch and breadcrumbs in a bowl, mix well and divide into two equal parts.
- One part to make the dough dry, one part add water slowly and stir until the dough thickens.
Fried Chicken Wings
- Roll the chicken wings one at a time into the bowl of marinade and then into the dry flour so that the dough coats all sides.
- Pour oil into 1/3 of the pan, put it on the stove to boil, put the chicken wings in and fry on high heat, then lower the heat and fry until golden brown on all sides, take out on a plate lined with absorbent paper.
Finished Product and Enjoy
- Chicken wings have a beautiful golden brown color with a crispy outer shell, sweet and soft inside and evenly soaked in spices.
- The best fried chicken wings are enjoyed while still hot and dipped with chili sauce or ketchup as you like.