- 4 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Sliced cucumber and tomato for garnish
- Fresh cilantro and green onions for garnish
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, vegetable oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and black pepper to make the marinade.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Make sure the pork chops are evenly coated with the marinade. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or preferably overnight, to marinate.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and shake off any excess liquid.
- Grill the pork chops for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and have nice grill marks. The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 145°F (63°C).
- While the pork chops are grilling, reheat the cooked jasmine rice in a microwave or on the stovetop.
- To serve, place a scoop of warm jasmine rice on a plate. Place a grilled pork chop on top of the rice.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber, tomato, fresh cilantro, and green onions. Serve with lime wedges on the side for extra zing.
- Enjoy your delicious Grilled Pork Chop Rice!
Note: You can also serve the Grilled Pork Chop Rice with a side of sweet chili sauce or a dipping sauce made with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, and chopped chili for an extra burst of flavor. Feel free to adjust the marinade ingredients to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy!