Revealing how to make delicious seafood fried noodles with standard flavors below will help you immediately have delicious dishes to change the taste for the whole family. With just a few simple steps, you will surely stimulate the taste of the whole family by each chewy noodle mixed with the sweet taste of seafood and extremely rich sauce.
Delicious dishes from noodles are chosen by many people because the processing is not too picky but easy to change the taste for the whole family. Noodles are easy to prepare, but to make the dish delicious, nutritious and not boring, you need a secret to change the flavor of the dish.
- Noodles: 2 squeezes or you can use instant noodles
- Black tiger shrimp: 400g
- Squid: 300g
- Fish ball: 300g
- Broccoli: 500g
- Live price: 200g
- Chickpeas: 200g
- Ginger, chili, carrot, onion, green onion, red onion, garlic
- Seasoning, pepper, fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, cooking oil
With a diverse combination of seafood and vegetables such as shrimp, squid, fish balls, onions, green beans and broccoli, fried seafood noodles not only make the menu more luxurious but also make the menu more luxurious. It also provides many essential nutrients for the body. Accordingly, in shrimp and squid contains many minerals such as calcium, potassium, iron, and essential vitamins, so it will be very effective in anti-oxidation, disease prevention, blood tonic, brain support… Thereby, vegetables will add many vitamins and fiber to help enhance resistance and digestive system function.
- Blanch noodles in boiling water to loosen and soften the noodles, then blanch in cold water to prevent them from sticking. Let the noodles drain. Note: if you are using fresh egg noodles, there is no need to blanch the noodles.
- Dried onions and garlic peeled, washed and finely chopped. Peel the shrimp, remove the head, wash and drain. Marinate ½ part shrimp with ½ teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon MSG, ½ teaspoon sugar, add a little pepper, cooking oil and minced onion and garlic.
- Clean the squid, remove the ink bag and let it drain, cut the squid into bite-sized pieces. Fish ball cut in half.
- Green vegetables are washed thoroughly, drained, and cut into medium length pieces. If it is bok choy, there is no need to cut it. Wash the sprouts, remove the roots and let it dry. Chickpeas are washed, drained and then cut into pieces, leaving the body intact but lightly slicing.
- Carrots are peeled, washed, then slivered or trimmed for beautiful flowers. Peel the onion, wash it, cut it into small pieces, and chop the scallions.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add minced onion and garlic and fry until fragrant. Add shrimp and squid, stir-fry until rare, then transfer to a separate plate.
- Fry the onion and garlic and then mince it, add chili powder if you want it spicy. Add the fish balls and stir-fry for about 3 minutes, add the carrots and beans and stir-fry until cooked, then pour into another bowl.
- Stir-fry fresh ginger, add green cabbage, raw bean sprouts and noodles to stir-fry on the stove for about 1-2 minutes, pour a mixture of shrimp, squid and carrots, fried beans… Stir the mixture well and add seasoning to taste. Before turning off the stove, add scallions, onions and a little pepper to make the dish more delicious.
Complete and Enjoy
Put the noodles on a plate, add vegetables and seafood to decorate them beautifully and enjoy while still hot. The dish can be served with chili sauce or some raw vegetables to not get bored.
So we have completed the recipe for making delicious and attractive seafood fried noodles to treat the whole family. Hopefully with this recipe, you will have more delicious dishes to change the taste of the whole family, in addition, you can refer to the recipe of fried shrimp noodles with seafood or how to make soft fried noodles for easy daily dishes. more diverse and richer. Good luck with your passion for cooking.