Spring rolls are a great combination of meat and vegetables. In particular, this dish is extremely simple and easy to make. To have delicious spring rolls, first, you need to prepare:
- 200 grams of pork. You should choose pork belly or lean shoulder to harmonize the meat and fat.
- 200 grams of peeled fresh shrimp.
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of vermicelli
- Wood ear, taro, carrot, vermicelli
- Spices: sugar, salt, pepper, fish sauce, cooking oil, etc.
If you love Vietnamese Spring Rolls, you can Order Here from Boulder Pho Restaurant. Thank You!
- Step 1: Preliminary processing: the ingredients are washed, drained and then chopped or chopped.
- Step 2: Processing the filling: put all the ingredients that have been minced and chopped into a large bowl. Season to taste, crack 2 eggs and mix well.
- Step 3: Wrapping spring rolls: put the rice paper on a clean surface, put 1 tablespoon of the filling evenly. Then fold at the 2 edges and then roll-up. Do not roll too tightly so that the spring rolls do not dry out and tear when frying.
- Step 4: Fry the spring rolls: Heat until the oil is golden, add a few drops of lemon to the pan to make the spring rolls crispy after frying. Fry until golden brown on both sides, then remove, drain the oil and eat.
Spring rolls can be eaten directly or dipped with chili sauce, soot sauce is very delicious. If you want a more varied and flavorful dish, you can mix garlic chili sauce with lemon, fish sauce, and sugar. Well worth a try!