- 250 grams of Hu Tieu noodles
- 150 grams of squid, cleaned and sliced
- 150 grams of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 150 grams of mussels, cleaned
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 1 bunch of chives, chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Soak the Hu Tieu noodles in warm water for 20 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shallot and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the squid, shrimp, and mussels to the pot and stir-fry for a few minutes until they are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and black pepper to the pot and stir well.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide the Hu Tieu noodles into bowls and pour the seafood broth over them.
- Garnish with chopped chives and cilantro and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious Seafood Hu Tieu!